Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation, but this must be confirmed with our staff prior to your appointment. A complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by completing and emailing the following information BEFORE your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, email the necessary completed cards/forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Before your arrival, you must complete the Patient Registration Packet.
- Patients will not be scheduled until they email their complete information, including the form from referring dentist, insurance cards/information, and X-rays (if available).
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or court-ordered legal guardian at their visit.
- Only ONE parent/guardian/guest may accompany the patient in our office to reduce potential transmission risk.
A preoperative consultation appointment and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery on another day.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays you must request that they forward them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary they can be taken at our facility.