Good news! Our office is open and ready to welcome you back.
Your well-being is our top priority. New precautions are being taken when it comes to your visit to our office. Many of these safeguards have always been a part of our practice. We have also taken extra steps in our practice to ensure additional protection when you come in for your next appointment, following the CDC guidelines for dental offices and the Maryland Department of Health requirements:
As required by the Maryland Department of Health, we are posting our certification of compliance for your review:
Here are some of the changes you will notice when you come in for your next appointment:
- Patients will wait in the car and call our office once they arrive.
- The patient and only one (1) companion will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- EVERYONE must wear a facial covering before being allowed into the office; this will be worn at all times in the office except during examinations and/or surgery.
- Patients and companions will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Doctors and staff must also have their temperatures taken daily
- Immediately after screening, patients will be brought to a clean and disinfected room.
- We are wearing appropriate CDC-approved PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect all of us.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizer use is required for all employees.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing all our clinical and non-clinical areas rigorously based on the latest guidelines.
- We have incorporated HEPA air filtration, UV-C (ultraviolet) light disinfection, and increased suction capacity to reduce aerosols during procedures.
CALL US BEFORE COMING IF YOU HAVE:
- Experienced recent symptoms of:
- Shortness-of-breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (temperature (more than 100.0 degrees)
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Recent contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms;
- Recent close contact with anyone known to have COVID-19;
- Recently travel outside the state of Maryland (Governor Hogan has mandated 14 days of self-isolation after out-of-state travel).
We are now open, taking every precaution, and we are ready to help you achieve an even more beautiful smile. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment.